Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg, is ranked 14th richest person in the world, and undoubtedly rich enough to buy designer cloths and other personal effects. But his wardrobe must be a very lonely place for that poor grey T-shirt which he wears every day. Yes, he usually appears in a particular grey T-shirt.


 However, Zuckerberg, in a recent Q & A session online followed by Andrew Trotman for The Telegraph, explained why and how. He said he owns multiple versions of the same T-shirt.

Why not just buy different colours and various designs…you know? Well, the guy sees clothing, along with breakfast as “silly” decisions he doesn’t want to spend too much time making when there is work to be done on the world’s largest social network.

His words: “I really want to clear my life so that I have to make as few decisions as possible about anything except how to best serve this community. 

"I'm in this really lucky position where I get to wake up every day and help serve more than one billion people, and I feel like I'm not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life, so that way I can dedicate all of my energy towards just building the best products and services."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in our site we will get back to you.

 
Top