Boxing champion, Floyd Mayweather has denied ever saying that he slept with T.I ‘s wife, Tiny.

In a recent press conference to promote his September 13, 2014 fight with Marcos Maidana, Mayweather, while answering a question with a brawl he had with T.I on May 25 in Las Vegas, was reported to have said: “I f**ked the bitch” and then reportedly added, “I was f**king his bitch”. 

The fued between the boxer and the rapper started earlier in the year when T.I’s wife, Tiny (Tameka Harris), posted an instagram picture of herself and the boxer, prompting T.I to suspect that they had been involved sexually. 

That suspicion led to a brawl of the duo in Las Vegas.

The latest “I f*cked his bitch” statement attributed to Mayweather at the conference immediately sparked up controversy but he went to his instagram page to put the records straight.

He posted: ““At the press conference, I said “… he thinks I was f*cking his b*tch”. I DID NOT say “… I was f*cking his b*tch”. I’ve never been with Tiny sexually. I respect her situation and I thinks she’s a good person. I would never disrespect a marriage. #Mayhem on September 13th.”

But the question is: Did Mayweather sleep with T.I’s wife? Are we going to see the fight between T.I and Floyd Mayweather before seeing the #Mayhem on September 13?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in our site we will get back to you.

 
Top