Popular Yoruba Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu, is critically ill and needs the financial help of Nigerians to undergo surgery to have a fibroid removed.

Reports say she needs between N500,000 and N1million naira for the surgery. According to her, she doesn’t have that kind of money. She had been single-handedly struggling to take care of her three children since her husband died.

Speaking to Nigerian films, she said: “I noticed it last year before my husband passed away. Anytime we had intercourse, I would always bleed. I took it for something else, so I didn’t really pay attention to it. But when he became sick and we couldn’t have intercourse any more, it (the bleeding) stopped. Then, I didn’t have time to study it at that period too.

“But what I noticed is that my menstrual circle changed, so I would menstruate twice in a month with very heavy flow. So, at that time, I just felt it was one of the signs of menopause because I am way above 40. But last year, I had to go to the hospital to complain and the doctor said I had fibroid, even before the tests and scan were conducted. When the scan was done, it was discovered that the fibroid was fully grown in my womb”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in our site we will get back to you.

 
Top