Damini Ogulu a.k.a Burna Boy, has reportedly dumped Aristokrat Records and the label has also removed everything about him on their social media sites according to Channels TV.

 His lifestyle and his mother's deep involvement in his music is suspected to be the cause of the rift between him and the comapny but no official statement has been made to that regard.

Recall that the atiste recently sacked his mum as manager saying h"…at this point in my life and career, it is time to let my mother be my mother and let my manager be my manager...,"
…at this point in my life and career, it is time to let my mother be my mother and let my manager be my manager, therefore Bose Ogulu is longer my manager. ‘ - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/burna-boy-explains-sacked-mum-manager/#sthash.eR7zDVwK.dpuf

Burna signed with Aristokrat in July 2011, released two mixtapes ‘Burn Notice’ and ‘Burn Identity’ in April and November 2011 respectively. In 2012, he dropped the party banger, "Like ti Party" and followed it up with ‘Tonight’ and ‘Run my race’.

May this year, he signed a Glo ambassador deal worth over N10million naira

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in our site we will get back to you.

 
Top