P*rn star, Judith Mazagwu (Afrocandy) has said that money was the primary reason why she went into p*rn movies, adding that it is also fun to be in the “business”.

 In a recent interview with Sunday Express she said she had to survive when her husband abandoned her and their two kids some years ago in the United States.

Her words: “It was just an idea that popped up in my mind. It wasn’t in any way to get back at my estranged husband then. I’d been separated from my husband since 2007, but the p*rn movie thing came up just around last year. I can say that money was the primary reason because at a time after my husband left me in the US, I couldn’t pay my house rent. So I went into it both because of the money and the fun.

Afrocandy also said that she gets paid as much as N200, 000 to appear in clubs. “I must confess, I get paid as much as N200, 000 to appear in clubs”. According to her, some of the clubs are exclusive and strictly for “big” politicians.

She also said that she hopes to be in the business for at least 20 years more.

She said: “Maybe I can consider quitting when I’m getting old and my body begins to wrinkle. Though, I have plans to do plastic surgery if there is need for it. But sincerely, I still want to be in this game in another 20 years”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in our site we will get back to you.

 
Top