Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji has added to her automobile collection, this time, a brand new 2014 Range Rover Sports worth N24million. It a birthday gift for hard working herself, she said on her blog in the early hours of Tuesday.


She wrote: “Yay! My dad finally gave me permission to buy the 2014 Range Rover and I'm beyond happy. I've wanted this car for so long but he was against me buying it. But it's my birthday this Friday and he finally agreed that I could buy it for myself as a birthday present”

 She shared more pictures






But it was not all about showing off…She used the post to motivate young girls and indeed, every young person aspiring for greatness.

She wrote:  “I made it on my own, in my own way and on my own terms. If anybody ever tells you that the only way you can make it in life is by laying on your back, the person lied to you. You don't have to do that. You shouldn't do that. You are strong, you are brave, you have been blessed with a talent, find yourself, believe in yourself, push yourself...and never give up. No money is sweeter than your own money, trust me. You can do it. Yes, you! You can do it. Just be patient, pay attention and work your butt off”.

The Range Rover is her third ride


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in our site we will get back to you.

 
Top