Imagine that your parents are the rich, famous and powerful Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, would you have to work for anything? Well, North West, who is their real daughter, (not imaginary one like you, ..LOL..) would not have that luxury. In fact she should be planning to get a job soon.


Her mummy, Kim, has said that her baby would have to get a job and work for whatever she wants because she "herself" worked hard when she was in high school.

She recently told London's Evening Standard,: “I saved up for this Dolce & Gabbana dress I really wanted, or like in high school these Prada shoes that my parents wouldn't buy me.

“And I remember they were $400, and I had to save for the entire year to get them… We didn't get anything [from our parents], we had to get a job if we wanted it. So I was working in a clothing store and I would save and save.

“I was saying that earlier to my friends, 'I wonder what [North's] first job is gonna be.' And they were like, 'What? She's gonna have a job?' and I was like, 'Are you kidding me? Of course she is.' She will have to work for what she wants."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in our site we will get back to you.

 
Top