Ever wondered why Avril Lavigne has been absent from music since her last album release in 2013? The 30-year-old pop singer has revealed that her absence is due to an illness she is currently battling to recover from.

Avril Lavigne
She broke the news during an exchange with a fan on Twitter over the weekend. She did not share any further details about her illness but asked fans for their prayers.

Writing in a conversation shared on the @AvrilMusicChart account on Tuesday, she said: 

“I feel bad because I haven't been able to say anything to the fans to let them (know) why I have been absent. I'm torn as I'm quite private.
"I'm not feeling well. I'm having some health issues. So please keep me in your prayers.”

The Canadian singer’s worrying message has now kicked off the hashtags #GetWellSoonAvril and #PrayForAvril on Twitter.


We do not know what the nature of her illness is but we can only pray and hope that she gets well soon.


To make matters worse, her marriage to Nickelback singer, Chad Kroeger is said to be on the rocks. 



Let’s keep praying for this pop idol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in our site we will get back to you.

 
Top